Saturday, December 5, 2015

Productive Procrastination #2




The State of the World Hits Close to Home
  • "My city has become a hashtag."
  • "On days like today, I do not care about your ideology...I don't want my stomach in knots every time my fiancé takes the subway to work. I don't want people I love to die."
Tips and Tricks on Finals
  • The all-nighter. It’s kind of a rite of passage for college students
  • Listening to music scores gets me in the study mode (will open to Spotify)
And also...some destressing
  • Puppies learning things for the first time
  • This puppyhood video will make you squeal from the cuteness.
  • Because Samahang Modern won the Social Media contest and they're shaking their tailfeathers at the Bridge Dance Competition tonight...and because dance is pretty much life.

No comments:

Post a Comment