Sunday, November 29, 2015

Productive Procrastination #1

This is San Bernardino, my hometown.
In my attempt to starting posting more regularly, here's a compilation of links and videos from the internet I've been drawn to this past week. Productively procrastinate at your leisure, friends! :)

Links To Articles That Have Caught My Eye This Week

  • "I want to feel whole. I want to be my own rock, my own anchor, my own soulmate."
  • "There are people in San Bernardino who work tirelessly to resurrect the city for the next generations."
  • "On Friday night you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you won't have my hatred."
  • 5 things to get you on the road to success

Videos That Have Touched My Soul In Some Way

No comments:

Post a Comment