Monday, January 19, 2015

College Essentials

First of all, I’m so sorry for being inactive! College has been incredibly busy and I’ve sort of put this blog on the back burner due to my other priorities. What with school, two jobs, an internship, and other extracurricular activities I'm involved in...it's a lot to juggle. I’ll try to blog at least once a week though. I have some posts planned that I hope will be useful for my readers! I hope you'll stick around :)

College Essentials


Unlike a lot of college students in the semester system, I started school two weeks ago (thanks quarter system for giving us only 2 weeks of winter break). Although it would have been nice to have a longer break, this first couple of week have allowed me to gather all the essential items that I found myself using a lot last quarter. These items were extremely helpful for me, so I thought I would share my college arsenal with you!



  1. MUJI gel pens

  2. Pencil case

  3. Folder

  4. Notebooks

  5. Wristlet

  6. Tablet + Bluetooth keyboard

  7. Contigo water bottle

  8. Moleskine journal


What are your college essentials? I'm always expanding and recreating my own list and would love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments: